Laps 4 Leadership
Thank you to the entire community for totally ROCKing this year's jog-a-thon!
We are excited to officially share that the 2017 Laps for Leadership event has brought in over $34,000, far exceeding our goal of $25K!
Individual and class prize notifications were sent home in purple folders on Thursday 10/19, so please look out for them. And, the top 10 earners will be turning Mr. Ball into one giant, messy sundae on Friday, November 3rd, in front of the entire school!
Congratulations, Eagle Crest Eagles, and HUGE THANKS to every single one of you who participated, volunteered, donated and reached out to family, friends and employers to support our school!
You can still MAKE A SECURE ONLINE
DONATION TO LAPS 4 LEADERSHIP!
To show support for a specific student, follow these Easy instructions:
- After entering your donation amount, you'll be asked to select credit/debit card or PayPal.
- If you choose credit/debit card, a "special instructions" box will appear that looks like this:
- Click that link and fill in the full name of the student before entering your card info.
2. If you choose PayPal, check the "review your donation" page before completing your transaction. There will be a "special instructions" box that looks like this:
Simply click it and fill in the full name of the student. (ie. Special instructions to seller: In support of [student first and last name].)
CASH AND CHECK ARE ALSO ACCEPTED BY MAIL OR IN PERSON at the eagle crest school office.
4444 clover basin drive
longmont, colorado 80503
attn: eagle crest pto
please MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
EAGLE CREST PTO
The Eagle Crest PTO is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization so your donations are always 100% tax deductible.
DOES YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT OFFER A MATCHING PROGRAM?
Please ask them! In most cases, you just need to fill out a simple form and they will match your donation dollar-for-dollar! Please direct employer-match questions to the PTO Treasurer at ECPTOTreas@gmail.com.
What is Laps 4 Leadership?
Our 12th Annual Laps 4 Leadership fundraising fun run is an opportunity for our community -- friends, family and business -- to support Eagle Crest students as they run to earn money for our school. And a great opportunity for our students to practice the 7 leadership habits and work as a team to reach our fundraising goal of $25,000. Children can reach out to members of our community--friends, family, and businesses--to support them as they run laps around the outside of our school.
Not only is this a fun day, but it is the PTO's ONLY direct fundraising event of the year. The success of this event means you will never be asked to sell magazines, chocolate, wrapping paper or anything else. It also means that we need each of you to help to make Laps 4 Leadership a huge success!
Students will be eligible for prizes including silly hat day, a dance party and even a limo ride with Principal Ball! Read about where the money goes here.
Timetable for Laps 4 Leadership
- September 6: Kick off Assembly at school
- September 7-22: Ask for pledges
- September 22: THE BIG DAY! (preschoolers who don't attend on Fridays will run on 9/21)
- September 25 - October 6: Turn in your money and pledge sheet early to have your name entered for prizes. No donation is too small, and the more you earn, the more prizes you will receive! All money for prize totals is due by 10/6. For a company match to count toward a student's prize total, PTO must receive written confirmation from the company before 10/6/2017.
donations have been tabulated and prize rewards have been scheduled!
October 23, 2017
Snack party for top-earning class
Hat Day for students who earned $25 or more
October 24, 2017
Pajama and stuffy day for kids who earned $50 or more
Extra recess for students who earned $100 or more
November 1, 2017
Leaderpalooza glow dance party for students who earned $200 or more
November 3, 2017
Decorate Mr. Ball - the whole school will attend, the top 10 earners will turn Mr. Ball into a giant, messy sundae!
November 7, 2017
Garage-O-Rama for students who earned $300 or more
- November 8, 2017
Bowling and pizza party at The Wild Game with Mr. Ball for students who earned $425 or more